- Are T3 diffusers universal?
- My product isn't working properly. What should I do?
- Do you sell E-Gift Cards?
- What are your Customer Service hours of operation?
- I have submitted an email inquiry and haven't received a response.
- I sent in my product for a replacement and haven't received it yet.
- Where else can I purchase T3 products?
- Where can I find warranty and returns information for a T3 product?
- How do I setup and use my T3 Lucea ID?
- How do I reset my T3 Lucea ID to original factory settings?
Are T3 diffusers universal?
No, not all T3 diffusers are universal. Please check the specific product details for your dryer or diffuser to ensure that they will work together.
My product isn't working properly. What should I do?
Please visit our Warranty Information page to ensure that your specific product meets the warranty claim requirements. Click here to learn about our warranty. If your item falls under the warranty requirements, please file a claim and we will respond to your inquiry within 72 hours.
Do you sell E-Gift Cards?
We do not offer E-Gift Cards at this time.
What are your Customer Service hours of operation?
Our consumer service department is available to assist you Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm (GM T+2). Please expect a delay in response time during holidays observed:
New Years Day
I have submitted an email inquiry and haven't received a response.
Due to a high volume of inquiries, please allow up to 2 business days to receive a response, and be sure to check your junk mailbox. If you are still awaiting a response, please contact us.
I sent in my product for a replacement and haven't received it yet.
Depending on your location it may take up to 3 weeks to receive a replacement after we receive and evaluate your product. If you still have not received your product after this waiting period, please contact us.
- Where can I find warranty and returns information for a T3 product ?
Where else can I purchase T3 products?
Please click here to learn more.
How do I setup and use my T3 Lucea ID?
Please visit our quick start page for videos on how to use and setup your T3 Lucea ID. Videos include: 1)How to diagnose your hair profile 2)How to input your hair profile 3)How to use Refresh Mode 4)How to use Manual Mode
How do I reset my T3 Lucea ID to original factory settings?
Unlock the screen by quickly double tapping the Power button, then press and hold both the Refresh Mode and Power buttons simultaneously until tool turns off.
Did we answer your question? If not, please contact us